Thursday 1 March 2012

Spring in my Step




Today was the 1st of March and although Scotland may still experience snow in the coming weeks, in my books it is officially spring. I for one cannot wait for warmer temperatures and in celebration of the milder season I even went barefoot in pumps today.

Perhaps the real reason behind this year’s excitement is these beautiful Marc Jacobs sandals; so pretty I am even wearing them as I blog in my pyjamas. Rescued from a charity shop I have been waiting for the rain to stop long enough for me to wear them out. Even though they are green canvas, both a difficult colour and somewhat impractical material in our Northern climate, I love them. With a tennis white stripe and open toe they might just be this summer’s obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment