Tuesday 3 January 2012

An Absolutely Fabulous Night

 
When I was invited to a 90s themed party there was no question about who I was going as, and once I had found a partner in crime it was sorted Absolutely Fabulous it was! It was slightly unsettling how a like them we both looked once dressed up. I styled both the outfits taking inspiration from the show; it was not hard to capture the essence of the two flamboyant characters. We looked for 90's styled prints and colourful accessories and once we were happy with the look we added a few more rings just for good measure. Absolutely Fabulous was about looking high fashion in a comical and distasteful way. I always love an excuse to dress up and party with Lolly and the Spice Girls!



Here I wear (left) a dress River Island, skirt Edinburgh boutique, leggings own, jackets Oxfam, shoes Marc Jacobs, Bag Fake, accessories own. Zoe wears dress Topshop, Shirt Topshop, jacket Urban, bag/belt Boutique, accessories own.


No comments:

Post a Comment