Tuesday 3 January 2012

Connect to the Culture

 
image from google
The other afternoon I went to the Scottish Ballet production of Sleeping Beauty which as always was breathe taking. During the interval I flicked through the beautifully produced program, as ever since starting my degree I am interested in communications and publications for all different kinds of companies and the Scottish Ballet is a really interesting one. I was excited to learn of a new communication tool they have been using called Connect. It offers many different applications for everyone from dancers and teachers to family and art students. One of the best things about the web site is the live videos streamed from the dancer’s studios helping the public to connect and understand the work done by the Scottish Ballet in Glasgow. The site is still being developed but there is loads to see and is definitely worth a look
http://connect.scottishballet.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment