Thursday 26 January 2012

Student Life

I am now back at Uni for my second term in first year and (I am happy to say) my final term in halls! Yipee! Don't get me wrong halls are perfect for first year as you meet and mix with lots of different people and the little community helps you to settle away from home.

I will however not miss sharing a kitchen with twelve other girls as although we all get along great students have a reputation for messy kitchens and this floor is no exception! However as a photographer I am encouraged to see the art in every situation.

Tomorrow I will hopefully sign for the flat I will be sharing with two others next year and we are already surfing ASOS and planning our new home like we were on 60 minute makeover! You never know maybe next year I will miss the mess...?

1 comment:

  1. You are the second person from Scotland that I found in the blogging world :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete