Tuesday 8 November 2011

The Marvel that was Marilyn


I have just have just seen the advert for the new film 'My Week with Marilyn' and it looks like it has the potential to become a favourite! I love the icon that is Marilyn. Her unapologetic glamour, sex and style inspires every women and in her tragically short life she made a mark on history that will never fade, something I think is amazing.


From the few clips I have seen I gather it follows Marilyn (Michelle Williams) and co star Laurence Olivier (Kenneth Branagh) on a week spent in Britain during the filming of 'The Prince and the Showgirl'. If this wasn't good enough for you Dame Judi Dench and Emma Watson are thrown in for good measure! A definite must see this month (out on the 25th Nov) I will no doubt yet you know what I think.


One of my fanourite famous images of Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment