Tuesday 15 November 2011

Nick Knight



I feel it is the reason I fell in LOVE with fashion and what lead me to Fashion communication. It was in the first Vogue I ever read aged 13. It was a spread of photographs taken by Nick Knight and he was experimenting with light. Like nothing I had ever seen before. 

Since that moment he and his work have  been inspiration, so you can imagine my delight when I discovered his Web site SHOWstudio some months ago. I regularly refer to it and if you too are a lover of all things artistic, beautiful or just thought provoking you should check it out. His recent work with Lady Gaga is brilliant. He is constantly challenging himself and pushing boundaries and you can learn so much from him!

These are two links to his recent work which I loved, to see more visit his site.

Gaga
hermes_aw_2011

No comments:

Post a Comment