Tuesday 8 November 2011

That's why we LOVE it.

I dressed myself as soon as I could stand up and shopping trips are treasured childhood memories. My mum would take us to Glasgow and into H&M, (this is back in the day when we were not blessed with a choice of three) we would be let loose and allowed to pick up anything to try on. There was always something so different and European about H&M like no other shop, I was obsesed!

I did fear however as H&M became a British high street leader that it would lose its identity a little but I see now I had nothing to worry about. The affordable yet chic pieces along with the many successful collaborations have resulted in H&M going from strength to strength!

So I waited with eager anticipation to see the Versace pieces and they have not disappointed! Here is just a few to have a look at and 'Versace for H&M' is available from stores on the 17th November.


No comments:

Post a Comment