Wednesday 23 November 2011

A New Love

I always find it is easy to stay committed to my moisturising regime during the summer but it is when my holiday tan beings to fade and my legs get put away for winter that I begin to get lazy. The other week however I discovered a new product that quickly got me back on track- ‘Vaseline- essential moisture’. I have always been a firm follower of Vaseline as it has got me through many a dry moment and I was keen to test this product.

Now I believe there are three essentials to a good body moisturiser. Firstly it must smell uh’mazing though this may not necessarily have to be a strong smell as you will only get bored with it and let’s face it no one actually wants to live life smelling like a jar of Nutella. Therefore go for something light and fresh such as green tea or in this instance oak. Secondly it must not feel too greasy, there is nothing worse than sliding down the stairs after a pedicure (I learnt this the hard way). Finally it must do what it says on the tin, if your skin looks and feels healthy it is working. This is only one from the range and I plan to moisturise my way through them all by the time the heat returns!

No comments:

Post a Comment